Monday, May 7, 2007

I’m back!! After a bitter struggle against demonic cosmic forces, finta the survivor has managed to defeat them ! and once again due to finta the powerpuff the city has been saved! Bwahaahaa!!!I realize that I havnt posted anything since a long time and that everyone has been missing me madly…which is why this post is dedicated to all my fans out there..yayyyy! (loud thunderous applause)…!!!Actually , I’ve been having too much fun to be bored enough to write …;-)…a couple of days back, six of us bunked college and spent the day at deep’s place…deep had been owing us a treat since 1st yr and its really to his credit that he managed to hold us back for so long.. anyway, we ambushed him on Monday and held a sort of potluck party at his place..Each of us brought something along..sandy made awesome chocolate fudge , poushali got vanilla ice cream to go with it, priyanka made parathas and French fries ( because I just cant do without potatoes at lunch).. I had keema with me, deep made chicken kababs and momo generally helped with the parathas and the potatoes..It was really god fun. And since you missed it, here are some highlights-1. sandy and I doing a Cossack dance on the rooftop, in order to ward off salt lake mosquitos. They’re huge and unlike your ordinary version, not to be scared away with arbit hand-flapping.. (for those who don’t know what a cossack dance is , suffice it to say that it involves crossing your arms stoically and kicking randomly.)2. poushali staring away to glory at a supposedly ugly ‘naked’ guy in the house opposite. Don’t ask me the details, I did’nt look.3. momo giving us the lowdown on…well, pretty much everyone.4. chocolate brown sanyal (deep’s dog-a Labrador) refusing to budge, or bark or yelp or do anything which normal dogs do.And5. priyanka refusing to admit that she’s obsessed with her blog..;-)that’s it, folks! So, till next time, keep missing me..p.s- I have also been presenting important papers at important national seminars to be able to blog…my very-very-important-academically-researched-and-proffessionally-presented paper was on…er..(awkward silence)....the lord of the rings…p.p.s- I FINALLY saw rang de basanti!!!

No comments: