Monday, May 7, 2007

Around fifteen new people have come in our class. Since JU is the best for post-grad English in the country, thousands sat for the admission test. I ofcourse, being good enough to get in once did not have to take the test again. Thank God.So. Some of them look like arrogant idiots. Which I’m sure they are. There’s one who looked like a dead fish while amlan da, the best of the best, cracked jokes while teaching us greek crit. For all you know, it was greek to this guy. He didn’t even crack a smile.Anyway, I have developed a sudden interest in orkut; the importance of social networking sites being plain to me now since one of my closest friends Tanya, left college for greener pastures. She’s joined a card company near deshopriyo park. Here’s wishing her the very best in life. Have a happy ever after!

No comments: